EV Charger Installation
If you have an electric vehicle, and you would love make your home a convenient charging station, then you will need to talk to Fail Safe Electric professionals. Our experts will be more than willing to answer any of your questions regarding the installation of an EV charger at home. We will provide the most advanced residential EVSE charging systems and accompany these with professional installation services.
What are EVSEs?
EVSE is an abbreviation for electric vehicle supply equipment and the function of this system is to provide the electric energy required to charge an electric vehicle.
Installation of EV chargers includes:
- An inspection by fail safe Electric professionals covering all equipment before the installation of the EVSE
- Inspection of the set up to ensure that the equipment is installed according to the specifications provided by the manufacturer.
- An upgrade of the electrical system to accommodate the Level 2 EVSE which is a quicker charger. The Fail Safe Electric professionals will add a dedicated circuit and a new 240 volt and 40 amp circuit and the correct wiring gauge.
- Inspect the equipment to ensure that it is in perfect working condition after the installation.
- Complete the information provided to consumers involving the features of the equipment, usage, limitation, warranties and the required maintenance.
- Onsite consultations on electrical related matters to ensure that everything is in perfect working condition.
Our experts are experienced in the installation of EVSEs and can handle the charging stations, circuit protection devices and many other elements of the electric vehicle charging system infrastructure. Call Fail Safe Electric today and your electric vehicle’s charging system will be installed professionally ensuring that you and your vehicle are safe from any incidences that may arise from faulty wiring and improper installation of the system.